Acne is a condition that is caused by certain key factors, bacteria, blocked pores, dead skin cells and the production of oil under the skin. Other conditions are also known to set off the formation of acne such as stress, diet, hormones and types of medication. Read on to discover the most effective detox water recipe for acne to help you get rid of acne fast!
Which medications contribute to acne?
It is important to know that what you eat can greatly contribute in triggering or increasing the production of acne, therefore to get the full benefit of this detox recipe, it is advisable that you eat clean and healthy foods meaning less oil, less starch, less sugar. Try including more fruits, vegetables, and low fat yogurt, this will increase the detoxification process.
Foods that contribute to acne
- Spicy foods
- Peanut butter
- French Fries
- Potato chips
- Coconut oil
- Fast Food
- Junk Food
Detox water recipe for acne
- 2 Tablespoon organic honey
- 2 Lemon 1 sliced & 1 squeezed
- 1 Ginger root grated
- 1 Large cucumber sliced into circles
- 1 Liter of water
Mix all of the above ingredients into a large pitcher, leave overnight in the fridge stirring occasionally, drink 3 times daily preferably after meals and a glass before bedtime, you should be able to see results within 3 days.
Health benefits of ginger
Ginger helps treat, prevent and may even cure the some of the following conditions.
- Loss of appetite
- Motion sickness
- Pain management
- Helps relieve headache
- Muscle and joint pain
- Multiple research shows that ginger may help reduce the risk of
- Heart disease
- Helps treat conditions such as
- Lower blood sugar
- Lower Cholesterol levels
- Reduce swelling
- Prevent blood clots
- Decreases the risk of colon cancer
Health Benefits Of Water
- Help control calories
- Energizes the muscles
- Keeps your skin hydrated
- Helps transport waste out of your cells
- Help you maintain normal bowel function
Facts about acne
- Clean skin gently. Use a mild cleanser in the morning, evening, and after heavy workouts. Scrubbing the skin does not stop acne. It can even make the problem worse.
- Try not to touch your skin. People who squeeze, pinch, or pick their pimples can get scars or dark spots on their skin.
- Stay out of the sun. Many acne medicines can make people more likely to sunburn. Being in the sun a lot can also make skin wrinkle and raise the risk of skin cancer.
- Choose makeup carefully. All makeup should be oil free. Look for the word “noncomedogenic” on the label. This means that the makeup will not clog up your pores. But some people still get acne even if they use these products.
Facts about Acne